Student Story Monday: Courtney's Story

Monday, October 28, 2013

Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story.  Pslam 107:2

We with Young Life are all about stories, as you heard if you were able to come to our Banquet in September.  All of us... every single one of us... has a story to tell.  Our Young Life kids are no exception.  So every month, we'll be bringing you Student Story Mondays.  Keep an eye out so you can be touched and encouraged by the stories our Young Life kids have shared.

Here is Courtney's Story.

Young Life Kingsport Student Story

"When I got baptized at Young Life camp 4 years ago, it was the best feeling ever!  And now I know that I live my life through Jesus Christ my Savior! One day I wanna step in the front of my congregation at my church and get re-baptized.  Things that have happened the past few weeks have shown me that God really does answer prayers and gives you blessings, and I wanna live my life in Him! And be a light to others around me!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

YoungLife Kingsport wants to be IN YOUR FACE! We want you, our local supporters, to have a taste of what your prayers and financial support do in the everyday lives of teenagers in Kingsport... EVERYDAY. More than just at the fall Banquet. We want you to be able to come here. Read. See. Be encouraged. Often.

The purpose of this blog is to keep you better informed about what truly IS going on with Young Life Kingsport and how God is moving in the lives of our local teens. May we bring Him glory and honor by what we present here.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP